FIREBRANDS HOCKEY CLUB SAFEGUARDING AND WELFARE POLICIES
The safety and welfare of children and young people at Firebrands is a paramount in our club. You can be assured that all staff, volunteers coaches have a Disclosure and Barring Service check and adhere to England Hockey's Safeguarding and Protection Young People in Hockey Policy, Procedures and Guidance to ensure that all those in the hockey family have a safe and positive experience.
You can find links to all our Safeguarding and Welfare Policies here:
- Safeguarding and Protecting Young People Committment 2017
- Firebrands Hockey Club Safeguarding Referral Form 2017
- Application form for those applying to work with young people_2017
- FHC Role Acceptance Form
- FHC Reference form for roles working with young people_2017
- FHC Taking and use of photographic and recorded images of young people 2017
- FHC Photo consent form for events
- Welfare Officer role description_2017
- FHC PARENTLEGAL GUARDIAN GUIDE_2017
- FHC YOUNG PERSON’S GUIDE 2017
- FHC INCIDENT ACCIDENT REPORTING FORM 2017-2
If you have any questions about the Policies or a Safeguarding or Child Protection concern, please contact the club's Welfare Officer, Susie Ramsay, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0770 9699 575.